Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Heatwave Dance Party

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events Heatwave Dance Party

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

[When]
    Saturday, September 7, 2013

9:00pm until 2:00am

Thank you all for two years of support! We couldn’t have done it without you. See you on the floor!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HEATWAVE! is an all-vinyl dance party spinning Motown/Garage Rock/Mod/R&B/Soul/Oldies. Check out our Facebook page for more information. Skinny ties and bouffants welcome – but above all, come ready to dance.

Cover: $3

Ace of Cups is 21+. Credit cards are accepted, but cash is much appreciated (i.e., makes the bar move faster). Free parking is available in the lot next door.

Ace of Cups
    2619 N. High St., Columbus, Ohio 43202

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

[When]
    Saturday
    [Time]
    Chance of Rain 50°F / 36°F
    [Description]
    HEATWAVE! is an all-vinyl dance party spinning Motown/Garage Rock/Mod/R&B/Soul/Oldies. Check out our Facebook page for more information. Skinny ties and bouffants welcome – but above all, come ready to dance.

Cover: $5

Ace of Cups is 21+. Credit cards are accepted, but cash is much appreciated (i.e., makes the bar move faster). Free parking is available in the lot next door.

Ace of Cups

LINK

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ace of Cups

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ace of Cups

LINK[/url]

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ace of Cups

LINK[/url]

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: