Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Health Care Rally guy exposed

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Health Care Rally guy exposed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 309 total)
  • Author

Coy
    Participant

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/03/24/dollar-bill-throw.html?type=rss&cat=&sid=101

I love how this guy denied having anything to do with this, and NOW is apologetic.

Not to mention that the guy with Parkinsons turns out to be a Nuclear Engineer, not the bum I’m sure they were thinking he was…

I first saw the clip of this video on another forum I visit, and had NO idea this was right here in our backyard.

Pretty sad about the whole thing, really, but Chris Reichert’s behavior and attempt to weasel out of it takes the cake.

I don’t care what side of it you’re on, this is pretty shameful.

here’s one of the clips of the video;

http://vodpod.com/watch/3257299-a-bull-connor-moment-in-ohios-health-care-debate

Stewz
    Participant

How about in the article he said he was scared because people were “hunting” him. Now he gives out his name and neighborhood. Good move buddy!

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

former nuclear engineer. and, i thought only Liberals lived in Vic Village??

;)

Charlie

I think we’ve just found who’s been tipping over recycling bins.

DonnaTate

von wrote >>
    ;)

I didn’t get that memo :)

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

ahhh, man. ya caught me. i have been resorting to petty vandalism (cough, graffiti “artists”, cough) from Whitehall to convey my anger. :)

groundrules
    Participant

von wrote >>
    ;)

The nuclear engineer lives on the north side.

The dude acting like a prick (Republican) lives in Vic Village.

rus
    rus
    Participant

von wrote >>
    i thought only Liberals lived in Vic Village??
    ;)

You’d think that ;)

kelseyg

Guy sounds really remorseful. (He should be, obviously.) Just shows how toxic the atmosphere surrounding these events are.

Too bad his reaction is to never go to a political rally again, not to start rallying in support of health care or anything. :

rus
    rus
    Participant

kelseyg wrote >>
    Too bad his reaction is to never go to a political rally again, not to start rallying in support of health care or anything. :

On that… I’d prefer my opponents on an issue learn to overcome their emotion and debate the pros and cons rather than support my position from a sense of guilt.

Maybe that’s just me.

DavidF
    Participant

rus wrote >>

kelseyg wrote >>

On that… I’d prefer my opponents on an issue learn to overcome their emotion and debate the pros and cons rather than support my position from a sense of guilt.
    Maybe that’s just me.

Nah. I think that’s another thing we can agree on. Now if you wanna buy me a beer cuz you feel guilty….. I’m just sayin.

coolbuckeye
    Participant

So he is blaming the rally for his obnoxious antics?

myliftkk
    Participant

I think he’s just saying the rally gave him the ultimate forum, you might say, to debase himself in front of humanity. Therefore he will avoid them in the future, as opposed to say… learning how to not act like Fringey McFringenstien in a public political forum.

CMH Gourmand
    Participant

Personal Accountability has good out of style. If the guy was a bum and did not have Parkinson’s the behavior was still reprehensible.

I like how the guy had the American Flag in the background for his newspaper photo – proud American.

myliftkk
    Participant

Perhaps we could give him a nickname, like “2-dollar Chris” and he could go tour the nation with “Joe the Plumber”. ;)

@CMH – Well, it was pretty obvious the fringe right is more worried about OPA (Other People’s Accountability) than their own as a general rule.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 309 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: