Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Halloween Costume Ideas?!?!?!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Halloween Costume Ideas?!?!?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

AnneD

Fabric and baubles! Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up!

lin

joev wrote >>

Tigertree wrote >>
    Maybe I’ll be an out of place apostrophe this year. That could actually be a pretty cool costume.

Conceptual costumes are often more trouble in explanation than they’re worth.

not if his date was a grammar nazi! I can see many wildly inappropriate ways for that to play out.

laChewla
    Participant

So really. Does anyone have ideas? I’m debating Brunhilda – but I need to get some boob armor.

alison

I have pig ears and tail, and a surgical mask with a thermometer sticking out of it.

But I doubt anyone will want to sit next to me….

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

The fiancée and I are are going as Bill and sookie from true blood to the highball. I know it’s dorky but it’s an easy one and we don’t have time for much with our wedding 2 weeks later.

AnneD

vestanpance wrote >>
    The fiancée and I are are going as Bill and sookie from true blood to the highball. I know it’s dorky but it’s an easy one and we don’t have time for much with our wedding 2 weeks later.

Plus you can spend the whole night calling each other “Beeyll” and “Sook-ay” in ridiculous accents!

Anyone have team costume ideas? I have heard groups going as Pacman characters and Curious George/Man in Yellow hat. Any other good ones?

Mercurius
    Participant

sugarplumclarey wrote >>
    Anyone have team costume ideas? I have heard groups going as Pacman characters and Curious George/Man in Yellow hat. Any other good ones?

I was thinking of going with a group as a troupe of recently dead zombie celebrities. Who wants to be Farah Fawcett?

Angel

I could do it!

JimSweeney
    Participant

bees baby! Bees!!

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

sugarplumclarey wrote >>

Super Troopers?

MikeE7

I can grow a nice ‘fro, so I’ve been growing my hair for months so I can pick it out and go as either Bob Ross (I need to find someone willing to dress as a Happy Tree) or a 70’s zombie from Dawn of the Dead, still undecided. I always wanted to dress as The Greatest American Hero and have an excuse for crashing into things all night!

Coreroc

I have considered bringing my painting of BroBama to life with a costume.

roy
    Participant

I’m going as Matt Ferris! What should I wear?

joev
    Participant

roy wrote >>
    I’m going as Matt Ferris! What should I wear?

You’ll need those jumbo pipe cleaners for your eyebrows.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: