Our City Online

Messageboard - Film

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Hail, Caesar!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Film Hail, Caesar!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by MichaelC MichaelC 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Four-time Oscar®-winning filmmakers Joel and Ethan Coen (No Country for Old Men, True Grit, Fargo) write and direct Hail, Caesar!, an all-star comedy set during the latter years of Hollywood’s Golden Age. Starring Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Ralph Fiennes, Jonah Hill, Scarlett Johansson, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton and Channing Tatum, Hail, Caesar! follows a single day in the life of a studio fixer who is presented with plenty of problems to fix.

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

This looks like it has a ton of potential…thanks for sharing this, Walker.

I love the Cohen brothers’ work, especially when they’re trying to be amusing.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I love the Cohen brothers’ work, especially when they’re trying to be amusing.

+1

Period piece with an amazing ensemble cast? I’m sold.

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

-1 to me for including the erroneous “h” in their name ’cause h’s are…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Film’ is closed to new topics and replies.