Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Gutter Repair, Replacement and More

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Gutter Repair, Replacement and More

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

SusanB
    Participant

I also used http://jwgeneralcontract.com/%5B/url%5D. Jack and his crew were great. Dan the Gutterman wanted 2x as much $$$.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

thanks, will look into him too.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

We ended up going with JW General Contracting, as several people recommended. They’re still finishing up the job, but we’ve been really impressed with their work so far. ;) Will be sure to share some before & after photos when it’s done!

melikecheese
    Participant

Stay away from R&J Gutters – They were nice enough to replace my gutters for me because they were falling off the house, but decided not to tell me the gutters were fine and the boards behind it needed replaced, then when I called about them falling again they offered a 10% discount to do what they should have suggested be done in the first place instead of replacing all my gutters…

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

GeeDee
    Participant

I tried A-1 Seamless Gutters based on a few online recommendations.

I called 12 days ago. They said they would have someone out in 6-8 days to take a look. I called today to get an update since no one ever came out or contacted me. The person on the phone told me they would check into it & call me back. Still waiting for that call.

Only now I’m waiting so I can tell them they have shitty service & I will be hiring someone else.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

JW was ok. We ended up having problems that they could not fix and had to have someone else out to fix it.

GeeDee
    Participant

I realize no one is interested in my ongoing gutter saga. But, if someone digs up this thread in the future (like I did) looking for recommendations, I figured I should update.

JW General Contacting has been a fail for me. I called on a Thursday, he said he would give me an estimate on the following Monday. 3-4 days after that Monday, I called & left a message asking for any updates. That was 4 days ago – still no reply at all.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: