Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Groupon Columbus offers discounts

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Groupon Columbus offers discounts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

lbl
    Participant

[url=http://www.groupon.com/deals/columbus-museum-of-art?utm_campaign=columbus-museum-of-art&utm_medium=email&Groupon has a good deal for Columbus Art lovers.

$4 for a One-Day Admission to the Columbus Museum of Art. ($10 value)

deal is good today only, and can be used anytime in the next year.

so if yer interested, get it now. you can also buy additional as gifts.

Groupon is a newish group-coupon web deal that offers discounts fror local business’. its free to sign-up and you only buy the deals you want.

lbl
    Participant

Today’s deal is a great discount on a One-Day Admission to the Columbus Museum of Art.
    Only $4 ($10 value)
    this deal is only good thru today. and can be used anytime over the next year.
    Groupon offers a different deal nearly every day.

Good as a gift also!

aaminian
    Participant

I snagged a couple of the Paul Robbinett groupons a couple days ago. Awesome bargain!

patient_zero
    Participant

King Gyros[/url] on S. Hamilton was advertised yesterday, $8 coupons for $4. I picked a few up because I really enjoy their food. Nice people there, too.

Groupon is the real deal, guys. A daily email with a special, then just click and buy if you like the deal. It was very easy.

DavidF
    Participant

I’m on their mailing list. I don’t know who writes the copy for them, but it is hilarious.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Got a groupon for Phia Salon tonight. New hair, here I come! yay! Great deal, a $65 gift card for $29.

patient_zero
    Participant

Today’s Deal: $9 for $20 Worth of Italian Fare and Drinks at Vito’s at the Links.

Great food prepared by my friend John “Guido” Magnacca.

DavidF
    Participant

I haven’t really gotten in on their offers, but I’ve got to say I’ve been fairly impressed with the deals they’ve been offering. Definitely worth getting on their mailing list.

patient_zero
    Participant

Mezzo Italian Kitchen and Wine in Gahanna is today’s deal, $30 for $15.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

anyone get the Otani groupon today? $15 for $30 of sushi.

JonMyers
    Participant

Just a side note, I saw Yelp will be offering daily deals soon:

http://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2010/07/26/yelp-takes-aim-at-groupon-with-dailydeals/

That market is getting saturated fast.

I think YELP will do very well with this because they actually have an audience to whom they can send the deals.

The company with the most reach wins.

Lakee911
    Participant

For those of you that still drive, the Groupon for today is for Premier Detail, in the Arena District. For only $29.00 you get an Interior Detailing and Exterior Wash valued up to $120.00! I purchased three of them myself. A couple are for me and one to give as a gift. Note that they must be used within a year.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu6141610

(It’s only fair to tell you that I do get a referral bonus if you buy through the link I gave you).

dirtgirl
    Participant

damn, and I really need my car detailed, but I’m concerned about Groupon selling 1500+ discounts making it slightly difficult to get an appointment in the near future. I’ve heard this has been a problem with other small service-providing businesses that have done Groupons. Anyone know?

CandyGriffin
    Participant

I bought the Premier Detail groupon, and I waited until well into the day after the groupon to schedule it. I was a bit apprehensive when I saw how crazily it had sold out, but scheduling didn’t seem to be a problem. I scheduled mine for September 9th, but it could have been a lot sooner if I hadn’t wanted a specific time on a specific weekday.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

the groupon in birmingham today is for a super cute stationary place, it is for online only, so anyone could buy it. If you love cute cards and such, you will like this shop!
    Night Owl Paper Goods. http://nightowlpapergoods.com
    $10 for $20 and I saw on their website once you get your groupon, you enter your email and groupon # and they will give you another $5 to spend.
    Please click my referral link to see it! :)
    Thanks!
    http://www.groupon.com/r/uu975567

Anne

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: