Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Great Marvin the Robot Article in the Alive!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Great Marvin the Robot Article in the Alive!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Zachery Allan Starkey 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

John Ross wrote a fabulous article in the Alive this week about Marvin the Robot, aka Miles W. Curtis. Great article, great photo, perfect title (“Miles Smiles”).

Miles/Marvin is one of the most passionate, creative, and long running musicians in Columbus, one of the best songwriters in Columbus, and a really unique and awesome guy. What indie bands in Columbus are doing now, Miles was doing 12 years ago.

I just came across this article and it put a huge smile on my face.

Congratulations Miles!

Cyclist

+1 Miles is awesome. One of the best people in town, I always love hanging out with him.

http://columbusalive.com/live/content/features/stories/2008/12/25/ca_u_unedited.html?sid=108

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

some kickass guy wrote Captain Learn-a-Lot is my educational metal band, and it’s basically a cross between Mr. Rogers and Spawn

Probably one of the coolest quotes ever.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: