Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Avenue Steak Tavern — New Cameron Mitchell Steakhouse in Grandview

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining The Avenue Steak Tavern — New Cameron Mitchell Steakhouse in Grandview

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    ColumbusTime
    ColumbusTime
    Participant

tonloc620 said:
    Wow this is great news, a free standing restaurant and a drive through to add to the car dependent development going on along third avenue. Why do we have to give into bad development patterns when are we going to learn.

To the persons investing millions of dollars in the development, I doubt they consider it a bad development pattern. Car dependency isn’t going anywhere.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

It’s finally closed today and they have a dumpster and moving truck next to the building. Curious what Cameron Mitchell is going to do with the building. Remodel, tear it down?

mas917
    Participant

The Grandview ave location is closed already?? Thats my usual Cbus Marathon watching spot! The new location doesn’t look like its ready to open.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

3rd Ave location won’t be open until Oct 28th.

News
    Participant

New Cameron Mitchell Steak Concept to Open in Grandview
    November 10, 2015 1:44 pm – Rebecca Wagner

Cameron Mitchell Restaurants will be debuting their 15th Columbus restaurant this winter. The Avenue Steak Tavern will open early February 2016, at 1307 Grandview Avenue, in the former Panera Bread space. The return to a steak-centric restaurant is a first for the company since it sold off the original Mitchell’s Steakhouse businesses to Ruth’s Chris in 2007.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/the-avenue-steak-tavern-rw1

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Another time, Dirty Franks Grandview.

GCrites80s
    Participant

Maybe not, Grandview Cafe closed.

duncanfj
    Participant

GCrites80s
    Participant

Thanks, I missed that.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

(My camera lens is dusty)
    From this morning

The space for patio seating will look nice. Last night the running lights were all lit up and it looked très chic ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Classy!

OneBagTravel
    Participant

They’ve had builders in there 24/7 for the past month. They really want to make their deadline apparently.

indyout
    Participant

Indeed!
    Since I am still new to the area, one thing I have learned is Columbus is under rated in so many areas. CM restaurants are one of them, always top notch.

welkstar
    welkstar
    Participant

Last night the running lights were all lit up and it looked très chic ;)

Indeed! :)

OneBagTravel
    Participant

^YESSSS

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION