Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Press Grill Concept Going into Former Grandview Graffiti Burger

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Press Grill Concept Going into Former Grandview Graffiti Burger

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  wpcc88 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

bayrea
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gus W wrote:</div>
    I’m hoping it’s a different concept from those guys. We don’t need two Press Grills, in my opinion. They’ve been pretty hush hush about it.

I split a “original” pizza with my wife last Saturday at Press Grill. It was fantastic as always. There crust is unique and tasty. We also commented that it’s still a place that the student crowd hasn’t really discovered. Which is weird because of the cheap burger lore.

I don’t think this location could mimic the feel of the High Street haunt, but if they serve similar pizza I’ll be getting take out quite a bit.

Press Grill = I’m a fan.

Agreed, the High St food is always consistent. Wings are good too.

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

I like the wings. Some of the other dishes there I’ve had have been pretty mediocre. It just doesn’t seem like a spot that begs for a 2nd location.

jmiller10
    Participant

Rumor on the Grandview facebook group is a soft opening within a week.

That sounds great! I can’t wait for it to open being that it’s right around the corner from me.

And for all the other posters commenting on food, I agree – I’ve never had a bad meal at Press on High!

wpcc88
    Participant

I like the wings. Some of the other dishes there I’ve had have been pretty mediocre. It just doesn’t seem like a spot that begs for a 2nd location.

It’s good for bar food and that’s what Press is period. I’ve had wings, sandwiches, pizza and it all has been good and above average. If it were owned by Cameron Mitchell or someone else I would expect much more, but I think its way above average for what it is.

spfld_expat
    spfld_expat
    Participant

I drove by this evening. The place was busy and it looks great.

My question is, why do they think they need valet? Between the CVS lot and the former Giant Eagle lot next door they have one of the easiest parking situations in greater Grandview.

wpcc88
    Participant

When I went this week on Tuesday there was one spot open in the lot. People seemed to be respectful of CVS during the week but something tells me that would probably change on the weekend.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: