Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Graffiti Burger

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Graffiti Burger

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)
  • Author

leftovers

Coremodels said:
    The KFC on South High (like 25 feet from my door) closed this weekend. Please…PLEASE…let either a GB or 5 Guys open there.

Odd, a friend just told me they also just closed the KFC near his house on 5th in Grandview. Bad news for cows…

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

leftovers said:
    Odd, a friend just told me they also just closed the KFC near his house on 5th in Grandview.

yep, closed the one on Broad by the freeway too I think.

Everyone knows to head to the Chicken District for deep fried goodness.

patient_zero
    Participant

Kbear919 said:
    Everyone knows to head to the Chicken District for deep fried goodness.

Chicken District down one you know after the “accidental” fire at A&M Chicken and Fish at the former Rally’s. It’s been boarded up ever since. Pretty “foul” looking in the CD.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

patient_zero said:
    Chicken District down one you know after the “accidental” fire at A&M Chicken and Fish at the former Rally’s. It’s been boarded up ever since. Pretty “foul” looking in the CD.

Every time I drive through there I always picture employees of opposing chicken places throwing biscuits at each other across 5th ave. in a epic battle.

that would be awesome.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

vestanpance said:
    Every time I drive through there I always picture employees of opposing chicken places throwing biscuits at each other across 5th ave. in a epic battle.

that would be awesome.

“Bring out the slaw-tapult!”

misskitty
    Participant

KFC is in the process of doing renovations and installations of new equipment. It’s not going to be closed for ever just till it’s spruced up the one in Franklinton is doing the same thing.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

The one on South High is closed, not renovating.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

But Core… where will you be able to get your fix of the “Failure Pile in a Sadness Bowl”? ;)

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

LOL…I will say, I may miss the readily available supply of Reese’s Pie…

tolemac5050
    Participant

According to a email from Sokol and Associates, Graffiti Burger asset sale location 2700 N High Street. asking $79,000. Includes D1 and D3 alcohol permit

mrpoppinzs

tolemac5050 said:
    According to a email from Sokol and Associates, Graffiti Burger asset sale location 2700 N High Street. asking $79,000. Includes D1 and D3 alcohol permit

surprised by this, did Rally’s win?

buckette13

Would have thought that North Campus would have been an ideal spot for Graffiti Burger, especially with a liquor license.

leftovers

tolemac5050 said:

Is it really closed?

Jman4ever
    Participant

From what I have heard. (not first hand mind you, but from a decent source)

That particular store was having significant landlord issues.

I have never seen it busy despite a dozen or so visits.

So, yes, I can see it being closed.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.