Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Graffiti Burger

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Graffiti Burger

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • Author

Mister Shifter
    Participant

http://www.thisweeknews.com/live/content/food/stories/2009/05/20/table_talk.html?sid=104

Location – Sawmill Rd. just north of Hard Rd. in front of the Kroger Marketplace (next to Pei Wei).

It’s co-founded by Jim Torski, former vice president of operations at Cameron Mitchell Restaurants.

Anyways, I’m totally hooked on their Graffiti Burger. The two patties, the sauce with 15 spices, buttered bun, the slaw… it’s really, really good.

The fries are also great, and I didn’t like any slaw I’ve ever eaten until I had theirs. Oh yeah, milkshakes too.

Yay for living about 1 minute away from it. Highly recommended.

0521me63069-056at.jpg

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

More details on the slaw please….creamy? or more vinegar based?

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Anne wrote >>
    More details on the slaw please….creamy? or more vinegar based?

I was actually going to comment more on that. It’s vinegar based, and even though I like mayo… I guess I seem to prefer vinegar based. I’d never had a non-creamy slaw until I went here. I’m pretty sure I saw a little celery seed in there too.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

hmm, I would like to try it, I am really picky about slaw though, that is probably the one food I am most selective about! But that picture and milkshake look yum!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

It’s worth a trek, my fiancee also commented on how much she enjoyed it. She got the Jr. Burger which is just one patty instead of two. I also really like simplified menus. They only have three choices of burger and then fries.

Graffiti Burger (has the slaw, sauce, etc)
    Regular Burger
    Jr. Burger

It’s also pretty cool that they have 18 toppings to choose from at no extra charge.

Coreroc

I like the name! surprised that they didn’t call it the vandal burger or the felon!I wonder how many of these our friend Ian MacConnell has consumed? lol

tolemac5050
    Participant

I have already eaten at Graffiti twice. It is just great, the quality shows. (It better, with only burgers and fries and shakes on the menu) with the required soft drinks. Word is they hope to expand in the area, possibly in the old Friendly’s–Starbucks building on W 5th Ave.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Mister Shifter wrote >>
    It’s worth a trek, my fiancee also commented on how much she enjoyed it. She got the Jr. Burger which is just one patty instead of two. I also really like simplified menus. They only have three choices of burger and then fries.
    Regular Burger
    Jr. Burger
    It’s also pretty cool that they have 18 toppings to choose from at no extra charge.

sounds A LOT like 5 guys?

Mister Shifter
    Participant

vestanpance wrote >>

Mister Shifter wrote >>
    Regular Burger
    Jr. Burger

sounds A LOT like 5 guys?

It’s MUCH better than 5 guys IMO.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I’m there

MFRONE
    Participant

Better then Five Guys in every way…better toppings/bun/burger/fries

jt thompson

Does anyone know the location of the 5th Ave store? Will it be the former 5th Ave Starbucks in Grandview?

JonMyers
    Participant

Alright, I’m making the pilgrimage this weekend. Sounds fantastic.

Core_Models

Yep, I’m with Jon, a burger worth eating is always worth a drive.

lifeliberty
    Participant

JonMyers wrote >>
    Alright, I’m making the pilgrimage this weekend. Sounds fantastic.

just remember Memorial Tournament going on this weekend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: