Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Graffiti Burger Closes Pickerington Location

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Graffiti Burger Closes Pickerington Location

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #475440

    Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

    GCrites80s said:
    Well, yeah, in 1986 Pickerington was kind of a neat place instead of an Epicenter of Doom like it is now. Downtown Pickerington looked really neat the one time I was able to find it. Unfortunately a Google Image Search only produced pictures of Downtown Columbus, subdivision houses and some cool pictures of motorcycles and quads racing on ice (which didn’t actually happen in Pickerington), so I don’t have one to show.

    I obviously live in Pickerington, and we don’t really have a “downtown” but our “downtown” Is really nice and clean, with good shops and restaurants. I can take picture’s if you want me too..

    #475441

    Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

    #475442

    lifeliberty
    Participant

    Pickerington is fine. it is what it is. traffic on 256 by 70 sucks, but if you go there you kinda know what you are getting. I’ve been there often since my brother lives off of 204. Nice house, has a pool. nice quiet evenings. He works in Newark and his wife teaches in Pickerington so it makes sense for them to live there. We couldn’t live there, but it’s fine for those who do. It’s basically any suburban life anywhere. I’ve met a lot of the people he knows around there and they’ve all been interesting and good people. Actually, I think most of the people I’ve met there work in or around downtown Columbus and live in pickerington.

    #475443

    GCrites80s
    Participant

    Pickerington_Kyle said:
    I obviously live in Pickerington, and we don’t really have a “downtown” but our “downtown” Is really nice and clean, with good shops and restaurants. I can take picture’s if you want me too..

    Do it. Maybe they don’t call it Downtown? That older part with all the little shops and neat lighting.

    #475444
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

    I think it’s called “Olde Pickerington.”

    #475445

    M.O.
    Participant

    I still like these burgers, but not worth twice the price of my all-time favorite, the Whopper. The Dublin location is great when staffed by the owners, but once the high school kids are left to mind the store the experience falls off a cliff.

    #475446

    sbrauser
    Member

    Hey Guys! Inferno Gourmet Burger Bar bought the old Graffiti Burger location in Pickerington. We are going to remodel for about a month, and then reopen around Feb 1. We really think Columbus is going to love our food, which includes Gourmet Fire Grilled Burgers, Grilled Chicken, Specialty Milkshakes and beer battered fries and onion rings! We also will be full service, and will have a bar with local craft beers on tap. Check out our website, http://www.infernoburgerbar.com
    Sean Brauser
    Founder/CEO
    Inferno Gourmet Burger Bar & Romeo’s Pizza

    #475447

    tolemac5050
    Participant

    sbrauser said:
    Hey Guys! Inferno Gourmet Burger Bar bought the old Graffiti Burger location in Pickerington. We are going to remodel for about a month, and then reopen around Feb 1. We really think Columbus is going to love our food, which includes Gourmet Fire Grilled Burgers, Grilled Chicken, Specialty Milkshakes and beer battered fries and onion rings! We also will be full service, and will have a bar with local craft beers on tap. Check out our website, http://www.infernoburgerbar.com
    Sean Brauser
    Founder/CEO
    Inferno Gourmet Burger Bar & Romeo’s Pizza

    when the menu popped up on the website…Red Robin came to mind. (stacked onion rings)

    #475448

    Twixlen
    Participant

    Huh – intriguing! I like the inclusion of chicken, veggie burgers, & shredded pork… and it’s hilarious that the “ticket” for the Buffalo Burger is Darien Lake, since I’ve been there.

    #475449

    cheap
    Member

    FSonicSmith said:
    I hate to make baseless generalizations

    lmao

    #475450
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

    sbrauser said:
    Hey Guys! Inferno Gourmet Burger Bar bought the old Graffiti Burger location in Pickerington. We are going to remodel for about a month, and then reopen around Feb 1. We really think Columbus is going to love our food, which includes Gourmet Fire Grilled Burgers, Grilled Chicken, Specialty Milkshakes and beer battered fries and onion rings! We also will be full service, and will have a bar with local craft beers on tap. Check out our website, http://www.infernoburgerbar.com
    Sean Brauser
    Founder/CEO
    Inferno Gourmet Burger Bar & Romeo’s Pizza

    Very cool. Thanks for the update! :D

    #475451

    Went to Grandview Graffiti Burger a few weeks ago. I will add to the pile-on: the burger kinda sucked, and I ran out of meat with 1/3 of my bun left.

    #475452

    Superfluous
    Participant

    I still find it delicious, but my last three trips were to the recently departed Pickerington store. I don’t know anything about Pickerington, but I was there at lunch and each time there was one employee and one other customer, which I didn’t think was a good sign for that nice big space.

    I wish great things for Inferno Burger, and I hope dinner draws more to that area. The local beers won’t hurt.

    #475453

    JonMyers
    Participant

    We went once to Graffiti Burger back in the fall. I remember watching a family of 4 (parents + 2 small kids), drop about $35 bucks on a meal. It seems like the concept is over-priced and low value.

    #475454

    cheap
    Member

    JonMyers said:
    We went once to Graffiti Burger back in the fall. I remember watching a family of 4 (parents + 2 small kids), drop about $35 bucks on a meal. It seems like the concept is over-priced and low value.

    i miss fuddrucker’s

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION