Our City Online

Messageboard - Art & Artists

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Graffiti Art

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 337 total)
  • Author

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

this is awesome, it’s SOOOO worth the click to enlarge . . .

from here . . .
    http://imgur.com/WXYkv

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Art man, total like art and shit bro…

groundrules
    Participant

dude, game warden says you always gotta tag ’em after you bag ’em.

Coreroc

Only weak minds use the lowest common denominator found to slant a point.

rus
    rus
    Participant

groundrules said:
    dude, game warden says you always gotta tag ’em after you bag ’em.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

bastardsuperstar said:
    this is awesome, it’s SOOOO worth the click to enlarge . . .

from here . . .
    http://imgur.com/WXYkv

Brilliant.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

ok ok fine all graffiti is art*, no matter the type or style, etc it’s art.

*except when someone graffitis your graffiti, lol

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

smartest/luckiest graffiti guy ever

Bee-liever

Hello all – I am new to this site and I have a question that I can’t find the answer to. There seems to be a local photographer in Columbus who exclusively takes pictures of the grafitti thats in the city. wanted to get in contact with that fellow but cant figure out how. My genius roomate suggested that the Columbus Underground may be able to help. I know on the web the guy goes by the name Han Conkers. Can anyone on this board help me find that guy?

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Bee-liever said:
    Hello all – I am new to this site and I have a question that I can’t find the answer to. There seems to be a local photographer in Columbus who exclusively takes pictures of the grafitti thats in the city. wanted to get in contact with that fellow but cant figure out how. My genius roomate suggested that the Columbus Underground may be able to help. I know on the web the guy goes by the name Han Conkers. Can anyone on this board help me find that guy?

Bee-liever

i saw that post and @ first i was excited. Me -“oh wow somebody has a picture of him, he’s older than I figured” and but then I saw the shirt sleeve. Very Funny but I am not police and I am not affiliated with police. I’m not looking for the guy’s address I would just like to send him an email if i could.

Now I see how I could seem suspicious with my first post but i do not have any secret alterior motives. I just have a few questions and hoped maybe somebody here could help. And so if you can’t help me out or are not interested thats ok.

myliftkk
    Participant

Bee-liever said:
    i saw that post and @ first i was excited. Me -“oh wow somebody has a picture of him, he’s older than I figured” and but then I saw the shirt sleeve. Very Funny but I am not police and I am not affiliated with police. I’m not looking for the guy’s address I would just like to send him an email if i could.

Now I see how I could seem suspicious with my first post but i do not have any secret alterior motives. I just have a few questions and hoped maybe somebody here could help. And so if you can’t help me out or are not interested thats ok.

I think the question for most is why is someone interested in a photographer who photographs graffiti?

Are you interested in the graffiti, or the photographs?

Bee-liever

Very interested in both. However, his photographs are the real reason for my query.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

This should be a heavy duty felony. Fucking savages. May the “writer” here get hit by a bus.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

That’s DOPE! F*** the system, man.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 337 total)

The forum ‘Art & Artists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION