Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Google Reader Being Retired on July 1, 2013

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Google Reader Being Retired on July 1, 2013

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

hungrywoolf said:
    I switched to feedly and I really like the website (now that I have the articles in magazine view) but I haven’t been able to get the iphone app to work once since the changeover.

Same here. Hopefully it can get resolved soon.

GW_Justice
    Participant

Lol, I bet many people don’t want to say what reader they are using now because they don’t want to add to the strain all replacement readers are going through.

I’ll hope that mentioning CommaFeed doesn’t bring it down. There were some service issues but it is getting better. It has an interface that is very much like G reader, a few rough edges but it is working for me.

(Edit – within minutes of posting this, CommaFeed went down hard (and now back up). I didn’t know I had that special power).

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION