Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Goodale Park rapist caught

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Goodale Park rapist caught

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

buckette13

Man Accused Of Goodale Park Rape, Robbery Held On $250,000 Bond

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/09/21/columbus-goodale-park-rape-robbery-bond-set.html

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

Wow! My girlfriend left my apt at about 1am a couple of weeks ago and called me shortly after to say that a man, fitting this guys description, was sitting behind a bush in Goodale Park with his hands down his pants. He then preceded to walk out of the park and down Buttles behind her. I guess there was a group of drunk guys walking in front of her so she sped up to get near them. She said as she got in her car to drive away the man turned around and walked the other way, probably to stake out another victim, who knows. It’s even more freaky to think of that incident now knowing what just happened. I’ve walked her to her car every night except for this one night and look what happens. Random occurance, but still.

mrpoppinzs

It is said he is wanted in connection with other crimes. Some of these cases do not get press, some are unreported and in some the victims later do not want to testify. I hope they throw the book at him.

misskitty
    Participant

Court records revealed that last year, Ali was charged with rape, kidnapping and aggravated robbery. For unknown reasons, the case was dismissed.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

misskitty said:

Court records revealed that last year, Ali was charged with rape, kidnapping and aggravated robbery. For unknown reasons, the case was dismissed.

Yeah, he was specifically charged with 2 counts robbery, one count rape, one count kidnapping, and one count of aggravated robbery…all with a gun spec. They were dismissed because the victim didn’t show up for court and wasn’t cooperating.

buckette13

It is really an awful situation that many victims do not want to relive and often have to go through a lot questions on personal information and other issues like alcohol use (which puts testimony into question). A lot of these predators count on victims remaining silent or not testifying after realizing how the court system works. I wouldn’t doubt there are multiple victims.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: