Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Good Soft Pretzels in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Good Soft Pretzels in Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    derm
    derm
    Participant

Aldi’s sold soft pretzels you bake yourself, in a can, sort of like Pillsbury croissants, as a seasonal item recently. Very good right out of the oven in my house. Two bucks for five pretzels. They were definately good soft pretzels in Columbus.

mbeaumont
    Participant

Brezel is great, but I really like the soft pretzels at Dirty Franks too.

scottlitch
    Participant

Milestone 229 has a great soft pretzel appetizer.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I’ve been buying Pretzel bread sticks in the Krogers bakery lately and making my own dipping sauces at home. Addicting stuff.

joev
    Participant

Omega Bakery in the North Market has pretzel rolls that are outstanding. Brezel is good too, but seems overpriced.

Yeti22
    Participant

Overpriced? Brezel has $1 options.

lifeliberty
    Participant

A favorite twist
    Soft pretzels   don’t go out of style, whether baked by monks 1,400 years ago or served at ballparks today’
    With April comes the start of baseball season — and, for anyone not in the loop, National Soft Pretzel Month.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/food/2013/04/03/a-favorite-twist.html

dispatch resipe http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/food/2013/04/03/soft-pretzels.html

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: