Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Good Funeral Home to Cremate Pets

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Good Funeral Home to Cremate Pets

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

L.I. to Buckeye
    Participant

I just want to say how sorry I am about your situation. 10 years is really young for a chihuahua. Most live for 14 years or more. Is she sick? Does she have a regular vet who may be able to guide you?

I don’t know how they handle situations like the one you asked about, but the Rascal Animal Hospital in Dublin (off Tuttle Blvd next to the Walmart) offers some low cost treatments. They’re also a 24 hour emergency vet clinic. They may be able to help or to at least give you some information or options.

I wish you and your little one peace in this difficult time.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I need help for my 10yr Chihuahua. It’s Christmas eve and I’m in the mist of saying my goodbyes, but money is an issue. Is the a vet that will allow me to hold her to lay to rest and under 60.00 it’s all I have in my acct.

Check with Dr. Sears at Great Southern Animal Hospital. Also, send me a private message if you need help with the expenses.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION