Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Good Funeral Home to Cremate Pets

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Good Funeral Home to Cremate Pets

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our 8 yr old cat, Selma, was diagnosed with congestive heart failure a couple of months ago and Mrs. 0Angle told her to wait until after Christmas (on account of the sensitive kids). She died Sunday morning and was cremated @ Rutherford in Worthington. Her remains were ready yesterday. I don’t ask ThaMissus about pet care costs, but she seems more than satisfied by the service and she did some comparison shopping on price. I can’t believe Selma was outlived by Betty, who is 17, diabetic and asthmatic.
    E.T.A. My sympathy to Lifeliberty and anybody else that suffered a loss…

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

lifeliberty wrote >>
    Life
    8-5-98 to 12-20-2010

:(

Sorry to hear about that.

catnfiddle
    Participant

lifeliberty wrote >>
    Life
    8-5-98 to 12-20-2010
    Care pet was awesome and I believe they used Pet Cremation Services.
    I believe everything happened as it should, or better really. I have no regrets.

Hugs to you and Barb. Skritches to Liberty.

Cookie

Oh man, this thread. Sorry for everybody’s losses.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

lifeliberty wrote >>
    Life
    8-5-98 to 12-20-2010
    Care pet was awesome and I believe they used Pet Cremation Services.
    I believe everything happened as it should, or better really. I have no regrets.

So sorry to hear that. He was a beautiful dog.

lifeliberty
    Participant

Yeah, he really was. He had a great energy. He took really good care of me. I’ll miss his speaker installing skills!

berdawn

Condolences on the loss of your furbabies.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

lifeliberty wrote >>
    Yeah, he really was. He had a great energy. He took really good care of me. I’ll miss his speaker installing skills!

Ha! ;) Yes!

lifeliberty wrote >>
    Thanks. Life was a Great Dane, not a cat.
    <- avatar is Liberty the cat sitting on Life’s head if you can make it out.

Sorry about that. I remembered the avatar was Life and Liberty, but got it backwards. 12 is an incredible age for a Great Dane. He had a great life with you. Sorry again, for your loss.

Core_Models

So sorry for your loss LL, he was one fantastic pup.

lifeliberty
    Participant

Thanks for all the kind words! I just wanted to update and let everyone know how things turned out. I appreciated all the advice, it came in handy and hopefully helps someone else out in the future.

achoo

Geez! I started crying about a minute into reading this thread.

Right now I am watching my pets sleep on my couch and to think of them not being there is very difficult. The need for these services is always repressed far into the the back of my head.

Anyways, thank you for this thread as it is appreciated for much needed information I may someday need.

tourist19
    Participant

Sorry for your loss :-(

Anonymous
    Inactive

cremation monument is the best to keep someones memory…

Kiss23
    Participant

I need help for my 10yr Chihuahua. It’s Christmas eve and I’m in the mist of saying my goodbyes, but money is an issue. Is the a vet that will allow me to hold her to lay to rest and under 60.00 it’s all I have in my acct.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION