Our City Online

Messageboard - Art & Artists

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Goblinhood 2012

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Art & Artists Goblinhood 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

found this in the in-box…

Friends, local genius/crackpot James Beoddy aka the Great Beoddy aka Goblinhood has finally had his 2008 comic book masterpiece published on the inter-webs. Please post to all your social network sites, we are hoping to make arrangements with Russian spam-bots to distribute the comic to a wider more diverse audience. Like a chain letter, the fate of the world depends on getting the comic out and read!

http://en.calameo.com/books/00057047172b95f05b2ec

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Now there’s a name I’ve not heard in a few years.

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

between this and seeing mark gunderson’s playing a gig locally soon i’m feelin’ awfully old all of sudden . . .

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

I hear Mark is back in town and has a new Evolution Control Committee “album”. Goblinhood aka Beoddy has been working in anaglyphic 3-D for the last 10 year. His work has been featured on an outsider artist web site. If you have the old fashion red/blue 3-D glasses you can view some of his recent 3-D work

Vegan dishes evolve as ingredient selection changes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Art & Artists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!