Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Global from PVD

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Global from PVD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ddavis 16 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ddavis

I picked up the new PVD release early from Used Kids and have been watching the DVD all weekend. I can’t wait to see him next week. Whenever the date is…… Everyone should check out this DVD because it has some really cool footage of him playing out with a 5.1 mixed track of all his tunes.

Aaron

I thought I had read this was not going to be released till fall? Did they bump up the date or was I thinking of something else? Also post us a quick review of it in here. I want to know more about it? How long is it? Does it have live footage from shows? Tell us how it’s all setup.

Aaron

I did some searching and I think why I orginally thought it was comin out this fall was or the 11.2.03 release date I saw… Which is actually 2/11/03. I hate when they format dates that way, must be the metric way haha ? :) Here is a decent summary for the CD/DVD:

http://www.tranzfusion.net/shownews.asp?newsid=1839

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Well, from what I’ve watched of Dave’s DVD so far, It’s one long continuous mix back and forth between live performance footage and music video footage. The music tracks are mixed together as well as the video tracks for one long enjoyable aural/visual experience. I wont go into too much detail on it though. I’ll let Dave answer the questions since it is his pre-release l33T copy. hehe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: