Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Glass Axis, Women Crafting Change both moving to Franklinton

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Glass Axis, Women Crafting Change both moving to Franklinton

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

S2

Glass Axis, with exec director (now strategic director) Eva Ball, moving to a new location on West Town by October 2014.

http://columbusfoundation.org/news/release/columbus-foundation-grants-support-transformative-projects-through-the-fund-for-finanical-innovation/

Women Crafting Change,a Franklinton/Hilltop based women’s economic development group and part of the Ethical Arts Collective,led by newly-appointed program director Melissa Ayotte, will be moving to the 500 block of West Rich within the next 2 months.

With a preponderance of development and non-profit arts pr coming out of Franklinton focusing on male “heroes” and male-headed organizations, I’d be interested in seeing more coverage given to these organizations headed by women.

Thank you,

Mona Gazala

Owner, Director Second Sight (Second Sight) Studio, Franklinton

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure Brent emailed Eva on December 2nd when we first heard about this. I don’t think he got a response.

Is there a better contact?

For every story we write on CU, there’s usually 2 or 3 others where we don’t get responses from people. It has nothing to do with any sort of gender bias. But thanks for insinuating.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.