Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Get yo parking on! RW&B

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Get yo parking on! RW&B

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Shameless plug…. But i have safe parking available near cosi. I can park at least 150 cars. We are located just one block west of 400 west rich st cols oh 43215. 10 min walk to downtown, 3 min walk to the new main st bridge! We start at 4pm. 10 bucks a car. Huge grass fields cant miss us!

SusanB
    Participant

I hope you make a ton of $$$$$. I’ll be at T & E’s space down the street. Stop in when you’re done with the cars.

DonnaTate

I think some of the parking garages have websites where you can pre-order your parking pass for this weekend’s festivities.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

last year we filled up the lots, all the on street parking is gone already in the neighborhood. glad to be the only option left… mention “CU” and it 5 bucks… why not right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE