Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

German Village Bars

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A German Village Bars

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

drew
    Participant

I’m right there with you… 185 is a great bar that’s beset by a lot of frustrating issues. The nature of the clientele at certain times is one, and the sheer volume of people (and the staff’s inability to keep up..) is another.

Still go on occasion, though often leave quickly.

enzo
    Participant

turbo ninja wrote >>

enzo wrote >>
    I do like High Beck sometimes, but 185 owns all GV bars–ample easy parking, fantastic service, and just pure love for the place.

Ample parking? Are you allowed to park in that church lot across the street?

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! then pop across and in you go!!! I will agree with you when it is ULTRA crowded—annoying also some people have large bar spreads…they take up more than their portion.

GVAL

If you like darts, check out Beck Tavern- Pool, Ping Pong and Fooseball, High Beck – Phat tasty burgers- Thurman’s – Roosters for great wings. Sycamore Cafe for a tiny pool table and cheap American beer.

.And it smells like chlorine!

Planks smells like a urinal cake

blammo
    Denizen Place
    PM This User

“Assclown” is a bi-partisan nomenclature.

OK, I know this is a little late, but can I just say that this whole discussion culminating in the deadpan “Assclown is a bi-partisan nomenclature.” response had me rolling in the aisles for like 20 minutes? It is now a catchphrase at my house.

katieb

I have been looking around for places to go. I will keep all these in mind and hopefully hit them soon.

but lol @ some being full of asshats/clowns. I totally know WHO they are.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: