Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Job Openings in Columbus, Ohio

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Job Openings in Columbus, Ohio

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 674 total)
  • Author

myliftkk
    Participant

Walker wrote >>

BCNation wrote >>
    I heard rumors that CU was hiring…

Not at the moment, no.

Apparently no one’s hiring but the Census

BCNation
    Participant

myliftkk wrote >>

Walker wrote >>

BCNation wrote >>
    I heard rumors that CU was hiring…

Not at the moment, no.

Apparently no one’s hiring but the Census

They also fired me too.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Some of the catering firms are hiring. Keep an eye on craigslist. Sounds like many are looking for past experience.

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Two of our restaurants are hiring kitchen help.

Apply in person between 2-5pm at

Betty’s Fine Food and Spirits (Short North)
    680 N. High Street, Cols 43215

Dirty Frank’s Hot Dog Palace(Downtown)
    248 S. 4th Street, Cols 43215

No phone calls, please.

Thanks!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

HUGE job fair at the Convention Center on Wednesday, free to attend:

Business2Business Network Expo Takes Place June 9

BCNation
    Participant

Walker wrote >>
    HUGE job fair at the Convention Center on Wednesday, free to attend:
    https://www.columbusunderground.com/business2business-network-expo-takes-place-june-9

There were more companies there NOT hiring at the expo than were hiring at the actual job fair. But it was great to network and make contacts.

BCNation
    Participant

Ohio State Fair Jobs

The Ohio State Fair is hiring the next couple of weeks for the fair. Go to their website, download an application, and drop it off at the Fairgrounds between 1-4pm Monday-Friday.

dirtgirl
    Participant

A few fun ideas for food-inclined folks:

Jeni’s is hiring a summer scooter driver:
    http://columbus.craigslist.org/fbh/1779812048.html

Snowville is hiring food advocates:
    http://columbus.craigslist.org/fbh/1772978653.html

Kitchen Little is hiring “perky and carnivorous” food help:
    http://columbus.craigslist.org/fbh/1793132287.html
    (I love this place. if I didn’t have a job I would want this badly)

And, totally unrelated to food, I got this in email today from the Clintonville Resources Center, looking for a social worker:

Supervisor of Senior Services-position available immediately
    MSW/LSW required
    Full-time Supervisor (MSW with LSW required) to supervise Outreach Workers serving seniors over age 60 in neighborhood Settlement House at the Clintonville-Beechwold Community Resources Center (CRC), 14 W. Lakeview Ave, Col 43202. This position is a member of the agency’s management team. Some case management and supervisory experience necessary. Knowledge of program design and planning, familiarity with contracts, budgets, and grant writing preferred. Benefits as well as CEU’s and supervision for LISW licensure hours available. Must pass background check and driving record check. EOE. Email your resume to [email protected] or call Angela Kypriotis 614-268-3539 x225. Visit our website at clintonvillecrc.org

C.O. Bigelow Apothecary and Spa is hiring at the Easton Shop!! We are looking to meet enthusiastic and experienced management and leadership candidates in the greater Columbus, OH area to fill currently open positions:

Whether you are looking for a part-time “fun job” or a chance to take your years of experience in the beauty and retail industry to the next level with our cutting edge company, we want to hear from you…

C.O. Bigelow at Easton Town Center is currently hiring:

– Management Candidates (full-time)
    – Sales Associates
    – Licensed Spa Professionals (must have management license)
    – Stock/Floor Set Associates

* Please submit your Application and Resume to the shop.

Attention: Rebecca Heckman, Shop Owner (for Management and Sales opportunities)

Attention: Sarah Light, Spa Owner (for Spa opportunities).

ABOUT US: C.O. Bigelow is the one-stop destination for beauty and personal care brands from around the world. The stores have an overall feel of a traditional apothecary with “clinical laboratory-type elements” that enhances C.O. Bigelow’s credibility as a time-tested authority in personal care.

Founded in 1838, C.O. Bigelow is America’s oldest apothecary, nestled in the heart of New York’s Greenwich Village. Known to customers as a neighborhood hub and “go to” destination for personal care needs, where the proprietor knows its customers, their individual needs and does the research to find all the perfect products to suit the unique tastes and needs of its customers. Famous and historical individuals like Eleanor Roosevelt, Mark Twain and Thomas Edison have all entered the doors of this prominent apothecary store for their personal care needs.

berdawn

Adriatico’s is hiring part-time servers according to the box of pizza I got last night.

Just got hired at Northstar Cafe at Easton as a chef. They are hiring 35 front of house and 35 back of house for this new store.

Also whatever restaurant is taking over Gameworks at Easton is hiring.
    http://columbus.craigslist.org/fbh/1796859527.html

AmyJ
    Participant

I have several warehouse openings available with one of my clients in the Groveport area. It’s a really great facility as far as warehouses go and they are working A TON of overtime, so it’s a good way to get some decent paychecks. Their goal is to hire 75% of the staff on full-time, but I’m open to looking at temporary help as well. Pay rate is $9.50/hr.

Shipping – 1:30p-10p
    Receiving and Returns – 7a-3:30p (although most shifts are going until 5ish these days)

They have also been working Sundays for the last couple weeks for additional overtime.

Please send me a message if you or someone you may know is interested!

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Love this thread. If anyone knows of some PT work with hours of 5:30-6ish pm to 9:30-10ish pm please send me a message.

looking to make some extra bucks after my “real job” hours.

crsimp01
    crsimp01
    Participant

Giant Eagle’s website http://www.gianteagle.com has wide variety of FT and PT for all varieties of hours.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 674 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: