Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Game of Thrones

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Game of Thrones

This topic contains 854 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  El Diablo Einstein 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 855 total)
  • Author
    Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

Undead! Undead!

El Diablo Einstein
    Participant

They have a tough bathroom bill in Westeros

Spoiler:
    Not that Tom
    Not that Tom
    Participant

Jeepers the action in Season 6 has not slowed down!!

But most importantly – Willis (Hodor) could talk! Nice!

There’s bound to be an episode or two upcoming in which we can catch our (and Jon Snow’s) breath

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

last night seemed like another example of too many story lines.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Didn’t feel like it to me, they did a brief touch on Bran & Winterfell, but for the most part it was pretty focused on the main stories IMO. I like the build, as so much of it will interconnect soon.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>vestanpance wrote:</div>

Didn’t feel like it to me, they did a brief touch on Bran & Winterfell, but for the most part it was pretty focused on the main stories IMO. I like the build, as so much of it will interconnect soon.

Adding back in the Greyjoy stuff just seemed like another thing to keep track of. I’m looking forward to the interconnect also.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Last night was great. The ending was awesome and it’s about time khaleesi got back to being a bad ass. I’m still looking forward to some white walker action that looks to be coming next week.

speaking of, how many have thought that the king white walker guy they keep showing is actually Benjen Stark?

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

Khaleesi/Daenerys is eventually just going to march a massive horde onto Westeros and push the white walkers back to the wall and crush all the petty, warring factions. That scene also made me wonder if we’re going to see a scene where John Snow walks out of fire.

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

Adding back in the Greyjoy stuff just seemed like another thing to keep track of. I’m looking forward to the interconnect also.

It’s a redemption story that is going to bring the Iron Islands into the final fray. It’s running parallel to the Vale story line.

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Khaleesi/Daenerys is eventually just going to march a massive horde onto Westeros and push the white walkers back to the wall and crush all the petty, warring factions. That scene also made me wonder if we’re going to see a scene where John Snow walks out of fire.

Fire and Ice and all that eh?

Not that Tom
    Not that Tom
    Participant

Episode 4 was vintage Thrones. Highlights:

Jon Snow & Sansa reunion = BLISS

Littlefinger scheming = resulting in good things to come (hopefully)

Khaleesi with her signature power move = never not awesome

[Just like when she got the dragons in Season 1 – a circling back – but this time she’s a wiser leader]

I freaking love what’s going on in the North. Give ’em hell, Sansa

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I love that Khaleesi’s dress burned off but her hair and makeup were on point. Total role model.

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

Her hair is part of her body, which is magically un-burnable. It was still a pretty awesome scene.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Her hair is part of her body, which is magically un-burnable. It was still a pretty awesome scene.

Oh I’m not knocking it ;)

El Diablo Einstein
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 855 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.