Our City Online

Messageboard - Video Games

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Game of Thrones Game from Telltale

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Video Games Game of Thrones Game from Telltale

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Mister Shifter
    Participant

So is it totally spoiler free? That’s a deal breaker for me.

There are lots of references to things that have happened in the show so far, but thankfully nothing beyond what has been shown on HBO. If you’re not caught up on the show I would avoid.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Coremodels wrote:</div>
    So is it totally spoiler free? That’s a deal breaker for me.

There are lots of references to things that have happened in the show so far, but thankfully nothing beyond what has been shown on HBO. If you’re not caught up on the show I would avoid.

I’m totally caught up, but am so goddamn scared of spoilers I have it blocked from my Google News feed.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I’m really in the same boat. I never really thought twice about the game spoiling anything, and hope that the creators have people that haven’t read the books (but watch the TV show) in mind.

I had a HUGE spoiler ruined for me last season, from some asshole in a YouTube comments thread just trying to be a jerk. That honestly pissed me off for almost a week.

Since then I avoid anything Game of Thrones related online. This and the main CU Game of Thrones thread are the only things I’m willing to read or comment in. It’s also the reason why I’ve gotten testy a few times in the past when people on CU that have read the books were saying things like “Next week is going to be a doozy, get ready!”. I’ve almost quit the thread entirely due to that.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Video Games’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Urban Living Tour returns (with strict safety guidelines) on Aug 30!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS