Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Future Maudit Curator Kevin Failure Talks Music and Culture B4 Show Tonight

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Future Maudit Curator Kevin Failure Talks Music and Culture B4 Show Tonight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

“Music is like oxygen, or language. It’s how I live and communicate. It’s my hustle. It’s been that way as long as I can remember. I’ve been in the band I’m in now over a decade, but I’ve been playing in bands for over twenty years now, and have been booking shows for eighteen. Everything positive that’s ever happened to me has come from music, and music has literally saved my life many times over the years. It’s also probably indirectly responsible for plenty of the bad shit I’ve experienced too, but, what’re you gonna do?” Kevin Failure

Future Maudit is a night of forward-looking electronics, improvisations, and visuals that happens once a month at Cafe Bourbon Street. Kevin Failure curates the show with Tyrant Manque and they put together wide-ranging selections of sounds to push your musical boundaries From techno to noise and everything in between. In short, Future Maudit is a great experience in Columbus underground electronics.

Prior to the Future Maudit show tonight with The Fallen, Glacial Communications, Jacoti Sommes, Tyrant Manque, & Kaptin Kirk (Friday, December 13, 2013), Kevin Failure sat down with me to talk about music and culture. He shares some wonderful insights into the power of music in his life.

Long Live the SUMMIT.3 Sector! Long Live the Underground!

A Closer Look: Kevin Failure

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION