Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Frequently Asked Questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Walker wrote >>

TaraK wrote >>
    A lot of FAQs also seem to pertain to good/special date spots.

Thanks for being just about the only person to take this seriously.
    Added! ;)

Mine was serious. :)

DavidF
    Participant

Walker, I think it’s actually important. Just trying to keep it at the top of the list.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

lifeontwowheels wrote >>
    Mine was serious. :)

Right, but it didn’t necessarily pertain to the most frequently asked questions in the Q&A section, which is what this is about. I did include “Where can I find a good happy hour?” which is a fairly frequently asked question.

If you’re just looking to flag specific topics for later usage, there is the option at the top of every thread that says “Add this topic to your favorites” along with the little “?” shortcut that takes you into your current list of favorites on your profile page. You can stick them all in there and then find them very easily when you need them. ;)

Bear
    Participant

Looks like someone could make a killing opening up a place that does a good brunch and has good Dim Sum.

lisathewaitress
    Participant

I have a question: Dear Walker, why don’t you install the piece of code that makes links open in a new window? i would love that.

Anyone else?

I know it isn’t really the topic, but i’ve been wanting to ask for awhile and this seemed as good a place as any.

somertimeoh
    Participant

lisathewaitress wrote >>
    I have a question: Dear Walker, why don’t you install the piece of code that makes links open in a new window? i would love that.
    Anyone else?
    I know it isn’t really the topic, but i’ve been wanting to ask for awhile and this seemed as good a place as any.

I just right-click and do it myself!! Easy peasy, problem solved :)

hungrywoolf
    Participant

I think ‘Where can I find good sushi?’ is a FAQ, it seems to have been the subject of quite a few threads.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

lisathewaitress wrote >>

Some web browsers have an option you can enable so that all links open in new windows, so you should be able to turn that on if you wish to browse the internet that way. A lot of people don’t like that though. Really depends on the way you like to browse. Personally, I prefer tabs, and Apple-Click on anything I want to open in a new tab.

lisathewaitress
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote >>

lisathewaitress wrote >>
    Anyone else?

I just right-click and do it myself!! Easy peasy, problem solved :)

yeah, well, i’m lazy and forgetful. ;)

I wasn’t aware of this “open every link in new tab” feature. I will have to look for that. Thanks!

slevin203

what is colombusunderground ?

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Where in the world is… Jon Myers?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Fukin magnets, how do they work?

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Are the tires on the car, or is the car on the tires?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION