Our City Online

Messageboard - Columbus Festivals

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Food Truck and Cart Festival 2012

Home Forums Events Columbus Festivals Food Truck and Cart Festival 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Save the date!

Friday July 13th!

Noon to 10pm!

Over 50 food trucks and more!

MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/food-truck-and-cart-festival-returns-in-july

FoodFort
    Participant

Save the date for Earth Day Root Down at Columbus Commons on April 21st – looking to have 14 trucks, trailers and carts.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Why don’t you create a separate event thread for a separate event instead of tacking it on to this one?

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Here’s hoping the kinks are worked out better this time. Looking forward to it.

FoodFort
    Participant

Walker said:
    Why don’t you create a separate event thread for a separate event instead of tacking it on to this one?

I will – but while people are planning their spring and summer – might as well make it Convenient.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Mister Shifter said:
    Here’s hoping the kinks are worked out better this time. Looking forward to it.

I agree, thank goodness we had the forthought to leave work early. In the begining, it was great, no lines, going up to truck after truck and getting whatever we wanted.
    Had our fill and went home for a little while, decided to come back down and was like WTF happened? It was so crazy we didn’t even venture in, vendors were selling out of food and people were waiting in long lines only to be told there was no food left.(sucked to be them)
    I think the earlier noon start time will help this one a lot!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Columbus Festivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: