Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Flower Delivery

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Flower Delivery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Any one have a recommendation for a good local florist for flower delivery. I’ve used a place in Pickerington for years, but their quality has fallen off.

Jman4ever
    Participant

I have always used DeSantis Florists off Henderson Rd.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Market Blooms has served me well over the years.

Graybeak
    Participant

I have always had luck with Connell Maple Lee. Plus, when I order online, I save 10%.

+1 for Connell’s Maple Lee. amazing quality and they’re a great community partner with donations and such for the nonprofit i work for. :)

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I really like Cline’s on S. High.

asil
    Participant

Very timely information. Order placed with Connell’s Maple Lee. Ordering online was great, nice variety of arrangements and 10% online discount very cool.

Ezmerelda74
    Participant

Late, but +1 for Market Blooms. Beautiful arrangements and great service. My office mates sent me flowers when I had a tonsillectomy in December. Little did they know I had been readmitted to the hospital for an emergency and no one was home. Market Blooms delivered them to a neighbor, but we never received them. Market Blooms redelivered a gorgeous bouquet a week later free of charge. Nice people!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: