Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Flip Side at Easton Town Center

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Flip Side at Easton Town Center

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant

I finally made it to Easton to try FlipSide last weekend. Overall, the experienced was mixed. The burger itself (I had the chili pepper burger) was beefy and perfectly cooked. There were a few aspects of the visit that could have been better, leaving me with a mixed impression overall.

You can read more about it on my blog though, if you’re interested that is. :)
    Pie Are Round review of FlipSide burger at Easton[/url]

Gil Ligg

Andrew Hall said:
    Third best burger in Columbus.

A.

what’s your top two burgers?

News
    Participant

Restaurant review: Flip Side Easton is a burger oasis for holiday shoppers
    By G.A. Benton
    From the December 4, 2014 edition

It’s a happy place rife with juicy burgers, crispy fries, surprisingly cheffy appetizers and rewarding drinks. It’s down-to-earth but sophisticated Flip Side, part of a small chain of Northeastern Ohio-based burger parlors.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusalive.com/content/stories/2014/12/04/restaurant-review-flip-side-easton-is-an-oasis-for-flipping-out-holiday-shoppers.html

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: