Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Fish Tacos in Cbus?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Fish Tacos in Cbus?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

patient_zero
    Participant

Where can I get tasty fish tacos in Cbus? Ugly Tuna’s are decent, the Asian version at Hoover Grille are inspired, but not what I’m looking for when I think of a So. Cal. fish taco. And Baja Sol’s sauce is just horrible; some kind of dilly-herby concoction.

Recommendations anyone?

Hael

enzo
    Participant

Banana Bean Cafe.

lifeliberty
    Participant

Cucos (on Henderson)

beersie1
    Participant

There’s also a chain called “Del Mar” in New Albany next to Giant Eagle
    that serves them. Haven’t tried them though. If Banana Bean has them and they’re anything like their other food, I’d definitely hit that up first.

patient_zero
    Participant

I see Barrio has them listed on their menu, but I haven’t had the pleasure of dining there yet. The menu looks impressive.

http://www.barriotapas.com/brunch-menu/

KSquared

I have always liked La Casita’s.

jkostelac

MoJoe on the cap.

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant

I’m certainly no fish taco expert, having not eaten too many of them. So I don’t know what passes for an ideal fish taco. But I like the ones they have at Club 185. It’s not a regular menu item, but you can usually count on them being one of the specials on fridays.

repmekevets

i agree with lifeliberty, the fish tacos from cuco’s on henderson are the best.

jaypearson

I’m no fish taco expert either, but I had some pretty fine tasting ones at La Fogata on Friday night.

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant

repmekevets wrote >>

I think it might be fair to say that anything you get at Cuco’s on Henderson is the best.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

ONUMello

I haven’t gotten to try them yet, but they’re on the menu at Buck Mulligans in Gahanna, & I have yet to try a dish there that’s not good.

lisathewaitress
    Participant

repmekevets wrote >>

+1 very good. however, they usually need salt. but that’s okay. they are awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE