Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

First time visitor to Columbus dining recommendations

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining First time visitor to Columbus dining recommendations

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I’m going to Rigsby’s this Friday because of this thread. It’s been years.

back on topic…

ehill27
    Participant

Basi Italia!

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Don’t forget G. Michael’s, was there for the first time in a long time recently and had an incredible meal, forgot how great this place is.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Don’t forget G. Michael’s, was there for the first time in a long time recently and had an incredible meal, forgot how great this place is.

G Michael’s is still my fave spot in Columbus. OP…if you need a great early meal, get there for happy hour and sit at the bar. I think the HH ends at 6, but it’s fantastic. Small plates are $6. You can get a couple and some hh deal cocktails and have a KILLER meal. Shrimp and grits are great. Everything there is great. Then hit Pistacia Vera for some dessert. :)

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Emphatic nod for G Michael’s Shrimp & Grits.

Also bonus for being classy but not stuffy.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Side note, we had just returned from Charleston before our recent visit and I ate my fill of shrimp-n-grits down there but none were as good as G Michael’s.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE