Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Noisy poor kids in Bicentennial Park Fountain

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Noisy poor kids in Bicentennial Park Fountain

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Rockmastermike
    Participant

LOL

obvious parody of the folks who complained about the fountain is obvious.

best thread in months

ElphabaThropp
    Blocked

Release the hounds… this guy is the type of person that have now changed the hours to ban children from using the fountain about 7:30 p.m. (WHEN THERE IS STILL 2 HOURS OF FULL SUN LIGHT LEFT).

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Stop classwaring me.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

This thread rules!

Coach Rich
    Participant

This guy will get plenty of sympathy from the Harrison West contingent who bought a house close to Zeno’s and now vocally complain that there are loud drunks leaving the bar.

Maybe I’ll buy a house close to port Columbus and start complaining that airplanes are flying over my house. Maybe buy a condo next to Skully’s and then complain that loud rock concerts seem to be going on almost every night. HA!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE