Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Noisy poor kids in Bicentennial Park Fountain

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Noisy poor kids in Bicentennial Park Fountain

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Diminishing returns indeed. Put a fork in this one.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Diminishing returns indeed. Put a fork in this one.

Agreed. Some people have no sense of comedic timing.

NerosNeptune
    Participant

B- .. a little too obvious with the race baiting, but it is still funny to imagine an 80 year old racist lawyer buying a downtown condo to get away from it all

Coy
    Participant

Well now you’ve gone and ruined what could’ve been gold.

Just go ahead and bookend this with a solid “get off my lawn!” and call it a day.

wtr1906
    Participant

I can’t even lie, the first couple of post from the OP was hilarious to read

Aaron Marshall
    Participant

Needed more veiled references to “those people”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Walker, could you move this discussion to the Topic “Nightlife”, where it belongs.

Not that Tom
    Not that Tom
    Participant

The incessant laughter and shouting drives me crazy. It is a public nuisance and I intend to see it destroyed.

Right about there is where it went from run-of-the-mill villainy to outright supervillainy

mr burns

GCrites80s
    Participant

Watch out, concerned citizen might release the dogs or the bees or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

When children are outlawed, only outlaws will have children.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Why can’t all of those three year olds screaming with delight just go out and get jobs instead?

Buncha lazy assholes.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

He’s either a really grumpy, spiteful, lonely old man or someone who thinks they have a since of humor, but really doesn’t. I’ll run through those fountains screaming like a little kid whenever I damn well please.

gramarye
    Participant

“You kids get off of my the public’s lawn fountain!”

Those fountains should be restricted to noisy rich kids. Or maybe quiet poor kids. Or maybe noisy poor adults? I’m having more and more trouble keeping my crotchetiness triggers straight as I get older. And Medicare doesn’t cover crotchetiness therapy anymore.

Thanks Obama!

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

You have to admit though, the headline is attention grabbing. I saw it and immediately thought well I definitely have to see where this is going.

Reminds me of those really funny and clever Amazon reviews, only less clever and funny.

Caleb
    Caleb
    Participant

There is people like this out there?

Besides that obvious question, I liked the part when he complained about living quietly yet he lives in the downtown area of the 15th largest city in America and lives right beside a major interstate through Ohio. Hahah. Welcome to Columbus ya’ll!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE