Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Festivus in Franklinton! Call for vendors is now open!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Festivus in Franklinton! Call for vendors is now open!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ColumbusArtmobile 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Did you think Columbus was missing a complete tacky, over the top, obnoxious and awesome christmas arts and craft show? Because we did…

Fear not! Festivus is here! Or it will be…Saturday, December 10th from 10am-5pm at 400 W Rich St in East Franklinton.

Arts! Crafts! Music! Ice sculpting, facepainting, kids’ area, food, drink, fun and more! It’s Festivus! An arts and crafts show for the rest of us!

Anyone interested in applying to be a vendor at Festivus is asked to submit an application (available by clicking the link below) no later than midnight on October 31, 2011. Good luck to all the applicants! : )

https://creator.zoho.com/columbusartmobile/donations/form-perma/Festivus_2011_Vendor_Application/

Coreroc

Sounds good! I will weigh my thoughs on space vs. booth fees and get on it if it works out right for me.

I’m super excited to see events taking shape at 400 now and cannot wait for the next chapters.

hey kids-
    bumping this up as the deadline for vendor apps is coming up early next week! : )

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Hey this isn’t really related, but you guys should have a halloween party and call it “Dr. Franklinstein’s Appallingly Abominable Art District Disco Dance Divertissement.”

Thanks!

I do love disco….but I might be the only one.

GCrites80s
    Participant

What are the Feats of Strength going to be?

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

GCrites80s said:
    What are the Feats of Strength going to be?

to get the roof to stop leaking?

HILarious. thats definitely going to encourage vendors to apply….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.