Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Fabric store?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Fabric store?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m looking to make a headboard.. Does anyone know of a good fabric store in the Columbus area? Obviously I know of Michaels and Joann Fabrics but I was thinking there should be something in the area a bit better than those stores..

Tigertree

Tigertree

fonzette
    Participant

I second (or third?) this recommendation. Wide selection of really cool fabrics, very nice people working there with great suggestions. It’s a little pricey, but if you want interesting fabric, it’s definitely the place to go.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Love sew to speak. Also glass thimble at high and north broadway

I stopped in sew to speak today, but they didn’t have much weighted fabric.. I’m more specifically looking for something sort of upholsterish and solid colored.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Maybe one of the shops specializing in blinds and curtains?

I’m sitting on a house full of fabrics and yarn.

For great decorator fabric, visit http://www.fabricfarms.com located in Hilliard off 270. See their web site for directions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: