Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Estate lawyer

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Estate lawyer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

zp945
    Participant

I’m looking for an Estate lawyer to help me with a will, a living will and a durable power of attorney. It seems the universe does not want me to have these things though, I have had three attorneys flake on me for our meetings.

Anyone know of someone reasonably priced and competent?

joev
    Participant

Do you by chance listed to Stuff You Should Know?

zp945
    Participant

I don’t understand what that means.

joev
    Participant

zp945 wrote >>

Guess not. It’s a podcast that just covered the topic of wills. Seemed like good timing.

zp945
    Participant

joev wrote >>

zp945 wrote >>

Guess not. It’s a podcast that just covered the topic of wills. Seemed like good timing.

That makes more sense. It was the listed, instead of listen that threw me. I try to track it down.

joev
    Participant

Oops.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

zp945 wrote >>
    I’m looking for an Estate lawyer to help me with a will, a living will and a durable power of attorney. It seems the universe does not want me to have these things though, I have had three attorneys flake on me for our meetings.
    Anyone know of someone reasonably priced and competent?

We used Eric Martineau for our estate type legal stuff. He’s in the Short North (next to R Design):

http://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/eric-martineau-esq-441232

hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

I worked with Robert L. Eberhart back in the early 90s. He is very good and a very kind man to boot. He served a term on the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals and has an excellent reputation. He has done some work for people I know and they were all very pleased.

His office is at 250 E Broad Street. His phone is 614-231-0787. He is one of the best lawyers I have ever known, and I am speaking as a lawyer who does tax work (and did estate and wills when I worked for Bob way back when).

hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE