Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Enzo's dream comes true

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Enzo’s dream comes true

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

enzo wrote >>
    Inside of the I Dream of Jeanie Bottle!!!

Have you been pondering this for the last two months?

enzo
    Participant

I have been sending the vibe into the universe for a year…my girlfriend who was going to do the accounting/financial part is ultra serious with some guy and now going to get married and he does not want her doing anything of the sort—so I have just been hoping someone else does the idea, plus I just want to be a worker and enjoy the people.

I must be missing something (as per usual). Are you talking about a club modeled after the interior of the Jeanie bottle?

Cookie

UncommonSense wrote >>
    I must be missing something (as per usual). Are you talking about a club modeled after the interior of the Jeanie bottle?

I think she means a club that you’re trapped inside until your master frees you.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

UncommonSense wrote >>

I think she means a club that you’re trapped inside until your master frees you.

I thought they closed outland

Cookie

michaelcoyote wrote >>
    I thought they closed outland

Which is why it’s such a good idea.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: