Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Easton - News & Updates

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Easton – News & Updates

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

I’m really excited to get a Paper Source in Columbus!

Nicholas Herum
    Participant

It appears that the Puma store near the newly opened Jeni’s has closed up shop. The interior has been stripped bare, the signage has been removed and nothing is posted saying the store has moved. The Puma website still list there being a store located at Easton but I’m sure that’s just an oversight.

Nicholas Herum
    Participant

New pizza place going in at Easton called Pizza Cucinova. Owned by Sbarro but is supposed to be more like a pizzeria version of Chipotle.

More info: http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2013/05/28/sbarro-dubs-fast-casual-chain-pizza.html

Other new bits; Hot Topic has moved upstairs near Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Hot Topic’s vacated space will be filled by Fossil which is moving just two doors down.

Nicholas Herum
    Participant

Five Guys Burgers and Fries is temporarily closed until mid to late October while they remodel. Not really sure what kind of changes there will be considering the space thy have to work with.

News
    Participant

Nov 18, 2013, 11:34am EST
    Easton lands ‘boho-chic’ chain Free People
    Dan Eaton – Staff reporter – Business First

Another new store is getting unwrapped at Easton Town Center just before the holidays. Women’s apparel and accessories retailer Free People is scheduled to open Nov. 22.

READ MORE: http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2013/11/18/easton-lands-boho-chic-chain-free.html?ana=RSS&s=article_search

News
    Participant

Tesla Opens Columbus Store at Easton
    Published on December 6, 2013 8:00 am
    By: Walker

Starting today, Easton shoppers will be able to pick up a Tesla Model S in between dinner at Ocean Club and a movie at AMC. The Palo Alto based electric car manufacturer is officially opening their new showroom space at the mall in the area that formerly housed the Puma store (and before that was home to the third largest McDonalds in the nation) — a spot that is hotly desired for showing off these unique vehicles.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/tesla-opens-columbus-store-at-easton

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I tried Pizza Cucinova last week. Yes it’s a Chipotle style pizza joint but the pie I had was really good.

I would recommend

News
    Participant

MoJoe Lounge Closing Easton Location, Refreshing Other Stores
    Published on January 18, 2014 11:00 am
    By: Walker

After 10 years of keeping shoppers caffeinated, the Easton Cup O Joe / MoJoe Lounge will be closing their doors on Sunday at 6pm. Employees will be offered positions at other Cup O Joe locations.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/mojoe-lounge-closing-easton-location-revamping-other-stores

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

Does anyone know what’s going on in the small area just east of They are digging so I figured something was being built. Not sure if there is a demand but would be nice to see some apartments here.

News
    Participant

Published on February 19, 2014 12:40 pm
    Restaurant Review: Pizza Cucinova
    By: Miriam Bowers Abbott

Pizza Cucinova looks exactly nothing like a Sbarro. The expectation of resemblance seems rational: Pizza Cucinova is an offspring of the mall eatery… and why mess with success? Sbarro was and is an institution of fabulous high school calzone memories. While there are about a thousand Sbarro stops, there is only one Pizza Cucinova, for now, and Columbus is its home. The concept is being test-driven at Easton (not in the clogged-up part, the eatery is over there in the strip mall zone).

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/restaurant-review-pizza-cucinova-ma1

News
    Participant

Kona Grill Coming to Easton Town Center
    July 18, 2014 1:34 pm – Walker Evans

Scottsdale-based Kona Grill is planning to open its first Ohio restaurant this winter, which will be landing at Easton Town Center. The restaurant will be replacing the former Express Men space near Macy’s in the newer Fenlon Square area of the shopping center, which opened last summer.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/kona-grill-coming-to-easton-town-center

News
    Participant

Bubbles Tea & Juice Company Celebrates 10th Anniversary, Adds Easton Location
    April 15, 2015 7:00 am – Rebecca Wagner

Bubbles Tea & Juice Company has been a North Market mainstay since 2005, serving fresh-pressed juices, smoothies, and bubble teas. Their 10th anniversary is today, and they’re ringing it in with an assortment of exciting new developments.

The new Bubbles Easton location is at 4101 The Strand East, in the former Leslie’s Creperie site next to Tiffany’s. The 150 square foot location will offer a rotating daily selection of three or four fresh juices, along with smoothies and bubble teas. The juices will be prepped at the North Market location, and hauled to Easton daily. They began discussing plans with Easton in February, securing the lease just last week. Bubbles plans to open next weekend, Thursday through Sunday.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/bubbles-tea-juice-company-celebrates-10th-anniversary-adds-easton-location-rw1

Big Drew
    Participant

Not sure if this thread can contain info about the offices around Easton, but wondering if anyone know whats going on at the corner of Easton and Stelzer. They tore down trees and dug up the whole corner! I haven’t been able to find anything about whats going on. Does anyone know what is happening or how I could find out?

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

Two story medical/office building going up. Does it look like the building will be up close to the street?

Big Drew
    Participant

Yeah, it looks like its going right to the street. I’m kind of disappointed that its only going to be 2 stories though, such a prominent location within the whole Easton area.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE