Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dog boarding

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Twixlen
    Participant

I have friends who always used Pawsitive Energy – and had kind of a tough-nut dog – and had rave reviews about them.

I’ve used Doggie Daycare on E Mound St for my dog. During the weekdays, the dogs are part of the daycare (basically a major dog party), then at night, they are confined to one room, sometimes to a run. It depends on the dog, and how well they know the dog. They have pretty flexible hours for pick ups – even on the weekends (run in windows of time).

I think if I had to board my dog again for more than a couple nights, I’d make the haul to Pawsitive Energy. That place pretty much sounds like my dog’s dream life.

One note: for places that are also daycares – and really for any place where the dogs get to socialize together – they are going to want your dog to come in for an “interview.” They’ll have a few dogs around, and they’re just checking to see how they behave – this seems like a very smart policy to me, since some folks deny that their dog doesn’t have great social skills.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

We use Northstar Animal care on 5th ave in Grandview. Never had any complaints.

j mcclane
    Participant

I’m interested in doggie day care during the work week – live in Merion Village, work downtown. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: