Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Does Eric Clapton ACTUALLY Live in Columbus?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Does Eric Clapton ACTUALLY Live in Columbus?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

bob.os
    Participant

RedStorm said:
    Watterson?

Yep. Quiet point of pride for all us Eagles.

Gil Ligg

I saw him last week strolling down high street by Midwest Photo. I almost stopped him for a picture but decided against it.

osubilly

I dated his ?cousin-in law? (IDK if thats what you call that….) in High School. They live in England most of the time, I’m pretty sure they spend the Holidays here and a large portion in the Summer.

roy
    Participant

bob.os said:
    Yep. Quiet point of pride for all us Eagles.

Not following you and your ‘pride,’ what’s Clapton’s relationship to Watterson, that his wife once attended? Good grief.

Senator Tankerbell
    Participant

RedStorm said:
    Watterson?

Yes.

ehill27
    Participant

Please tell me that video was NOT from CBus.

ehill27
    Participant

(sorry, double-post)

GCrites80s
    Participant

He talks a bit here and there about living in Columbus in his book. Doesn’t like our winters, though lately it seems that hasn’t been a concern around here.

tlp333
    Participant

Clapton bought the property under an entity named “NEAPTIDE INVESTMENTS LIMITED” on 8/27/2003 for $1,245,000. I won’t give the exact address but it’s off of Harriott Dr. near Twin Oaks Golf Course.

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

Whew, finally. Mystery solved. Part of me hopes you’ve been digging through real estate transactions and legal documents since this thread was started in December 2012.

chaptal
    Participant

Nice place.

GCrites80s
    Participant

My “Doesn’t like our winters, though lately it seems that hasn’t been a concern around here.” comment from 2012 sounds naive now.

p41oh
    Participant

Yes, that’s the house.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Yes, that’s the house.

Clapton?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE