Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

DK Diner

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

FYI

Has a groupon out right now.

My wife and I go here once maybe twice a week. Love this place.

theRuhlMan
    theRuhlMan
    Participant

Their blueberry pancakes are blueberry cake-donut batter poured on a griddle… Amazing.

mattmonta
    Participant

I love me some DK. My favorite part is finding the strangest mug for my self-serve coffee.

roy
    Participant

DK cinnamon rolls and regular glazed yeast donuts are the best around, love this place.

News
    Participant

DK Diner – Columbus, OH
    Posted on April 10, 2015 | Leave a comment

So, it seems as though the wife and I are currently on a trend of revisiting some of our favorite, classic Columbus breakfast spots that we’ve unintentionally neglected for quite a while. Earlier this month, we reacquainted ourselves with Katalina’s, where we fell in love all over again with their famously irresistible Pancake Balls (read the review HERE). Earlier this week, Mrs. Grub Guy had a taste for one of her favorite treats…donuts, so instead of running to one of our usual spots, we decided to head over for breakfast at a place that still makes some of the most delicious donuts I’ve ever eaten – DK Diner in Grandview.

READ MORE: http://thebreakfastgrubguy.com/2015/04/10/dk-diner-columbus-oh/

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Still love this place but be warned.. trying to go saturday or sunday morning/midday will require a pretty long wait.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!