Our City Online

Messageboard - Art & Artists

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

DJ Art Wall Slam

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Art & Artists DJ Art Wall Slam

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DJCervi
    Participant

Hello all. It’s been awhile since I’ve posted but I figured this would be the best place to post something like this.

So a long time ago I was walking by Circus (RIP) and saw someone DJing and people on stage painting while the music was playing. I thought this was cool and would have liked to try that. With this in mind, I recently asked some art friends to see if they would be interested and quite a few were interested but our problem is finding a venue or place to do this.

My original idea was that it would be cool to do this for some place opening up that wanted some free artwork done, but we’d be open to any place that would allow this of course. Anyone got any ideas or know of anywhere or anyone that would be interested in this too? Any and all styles would be welcome.

I could provide the music. I’ve been DJing for more than 10 years and the majority of the music I spin/play is Trance but throw in some House, DnB, Ambient and Hardstyle. I can go on for however long we wanted this to go on for as well, but we could maybe make a set time like 6 hours etc..

What do all of you guys think? Any ideas are welcome, and anyone interested in the idea are welcome to join/help too.

-Joe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Art & Artists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: