Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dispatch's Random Thoughts on Fat People Parking

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dispatch’s Random Thoughts on Fat People Parking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Maybe this is Dispatch’s belated April Fool’s.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

catnfiddle
    Participant

Ah, can of worms, glad to see you’re open and wriggling…

beersie1
    Participant

This is an awesome new low for Dispatch employees. My previous favorite exposition-of-terrible-personality was the sneering “Here, I’ll make you work for your dollar” from Doral Chenoweth.

myliftkk
    Participant

I’m not sure what’s more telling. That this thread has more commenters than an obviously inflammatory commentary in the Dispatch, or that the Dispatch is Rikki-Lake-fying their product to capture what, market share from CU’s Pet Peeves thread?

The Dispatch: Incompetent or Irrelevant? You be the judge…

hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

I am glad that when I make a fool of myself by overreacting to something, I usually do it here and not in the hometown newspaper.

swansonguy
    Participant

this made my day. the hits just keep on comin’. thank you.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

I just wasted two minutes of my life reading that random thought and another 15 seconds stating that I just wasted two minutes of my life reading that random thought.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Thread title is the best part.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

I’m guessing this lady will never show her face in another column again. I hope she got a reality check that the world doesn’t revolve around you just cause you can’t control your weight. I understand people who are chubby, no problem. But when you are at the point of needing to change your lifestyle to accommodate your excessive size, that’s a problem, and nobody is to blame but yourself.

Also, the 1998 thru 2010 Volkswagen Beetle is hands down the best car for fat people. True story.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE