Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dispatch's Random Thoughts on Fat People Parking

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dispatch’s Random Thoughts on Fat People Parking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author

misskitty
    Participant

She should trim the fat out of her life.
    That lady is an asshole :)

Roland
    Participant

How can anyone not know that they’ve just parked like an idiot?

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

MichaelC wrote >>
    Should this not have been settled internally rather than via Dispatch.com?

Little known fact about the Dispatch is they don’t have email. The IT department decommissioned the exchange server to save money. So whenever someone wants to blast a memo to everyone, they have to hide it in a news story. Most people are better at being subtle about it though… (hint: “penn national” is a code word for “whoever keeps stealing my lunch from the fridge”)

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Roland: Check out the gallery at You Park Like an Asshole[/url].

Rockmastermike
    Participant

hugh59 wrote >>
    A long time ago, I saw some fool had parked a full sized car in an area of a parking garage that had been reserved for compact cars. Apparently, the people who came in later did not like that. The cars on either side of the behemoth were just inches from its doors (one of those cars had even backed in so its driver could get out using the driver’s side door).

I used to do that all the time at OSU when I had a beater chevette (remember that thing?). There was almost always some douche in a “nice” car deliberately taking the middle of 2 spaces. Lucky I only needed half a space. I always found parking. :)

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

This is the one and only time I have been happy with the comments on a Dispatch article. My personal favorite:

“Looks like everyone already had said what I wanted to say.

1. Be thankful I didn’t actually see you parking and just left a note

2. Since when did your large body and large car become my (and everyone else’s) problem?

This is why Ohio sucks…. The people that think they are entitled because they are lazy slobs make me FURIOUS”

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Apparently you don’t need to sign up to Topix and can post under any name you like?

I don’t know why it gets such a bad rap, posting there is my new favorite thing!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I think they just killed the comments on the article. Link doesn’t work anymore.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

I saved a copy right before they wiped it.

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

JimL2 broke Topix!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

OVER THE LINE!

Rockmastermike
    Participant

JimL2 wrote >> posting there is my new favorite thing!

Imminent death of topix predicted…

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

lizless wrote >>
    JimL2 broke Topix!

Yeah it might actually have been me… sorry everybody :(

michaelcoyote
    Participant

JimL2 wrote >>
    I saved a copy right before they wiped it.

Post that up yo.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE