Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dirty Frank's Starts Brunch this weekend!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Dirty Frank’s Starts Brunch this weekend!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeth Lessner 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

Dirty Frank’s will be serving brunch starting this weekend. Brunch will run 11am-4pm every Saturday & Sunday. Our regular menu will also be available during brunch service.

Here’s the first look at our new menu items below, we hope to see you soon!

Dirty Brunch (served Sat/Sun 11am-4pm)

Scrambles: (add diced hot dogs to any scramble for $1)

Chili Scramble: House made coney style chili tossed with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and onions served with chips over crispy cubed browns $7 (available vegetarian)

Ohio Scramble: Spicy corn relish tossed with scrambled eggs, hot sauce, and cheddar cheese served with chips over crispy cubed browns $7 (vegetarian)

Bacon & Pepper Scramble: Crisy bacon tossed with mixed peppers, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese served with chips over crispy cubed browns $7

Vegan Scramble: Veggie Chili & Corn Relish & over crispy cubed hash browns $6 (vegan), add cheese for .50

Your Scramble: Two topping of your choice tossed with scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese served with chips over crispy cubed browns $7

Other Goodies:

Breakfast Nachos: Tortilla chips topped with cheese sauce, coney sauce, corn relish, jalapenos, and scrambled eggs drizzled with sriracha $8 (add hot dog bits for $1) (available vegetarian)

Sausage Gravy & Biscuits: Chef Tonya’s famous sausage gravy over good biscuits, enough said $4

Mini Sausage & Pancake Bites served with house made vanilla honey syrup $4

French Toast Sticks deep fried and dusted with powdered sugar served with house made vanilla honey syrup $4

Cereal with Milk just like Mama makes $3

Sides:

Scrambled Eggs $2

Side Cubed Browns $2

Side Gravy $2

Side Biscuits $2

catnfiddle
    Participant

Migod, I think this is the most affordable brunch I’ve seen! Was the mental seed for this planted when Silversun Pickups was in town?

Twixlen
    Participant

Oh. OH my. This is outstanding news & a great menu!

P.S. For some reason, I’m now wanting spam & eggs.

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

The scramble plates are ridiculously huge, I could only finish half when I tried it.

Chef Tonya designed it with the intention of destroying hangovers. She’s good like that.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Twixlen wrote >>
    P.S. For some reason, I’m now wanting spam & eggs.

Damnit…

*drool*

SusanB
    Participant

OMG This is genius!!!!!! *drool*

patient_zero
    Participant

Sounds great, Liz! That creative Chef Tonya helped design your tasty chili sauce. I’m emailing that breakfast hungry Nick[/url] after I send this post.

Any plans for a kiddie Octoscramble or Octomelet?

catnfiddle
    Participant

That picture is so wrong and so right at the same time.

patient_zero
    Participant

catnfiddle wrote >>
    That picture is so wrong and so right at the same time.

Isn’t it, though? I think the lucky kid to receive one for brunch would be just as happy as the hotdog professional making it.

BreakfastwithNick
    BreakfastwithNick
    Participant

YYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!! Iwillbetherethisweekend.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Nice! :D

I haven’t had french toast sticks in ages. I’m SO excited to try them!

I haven’t had french toast sticks in ages. I’m SO excited to try them!

honavery

OMG. Best news ever. Bacon and pepper scramble FTW.

schtengel

Yeeeeees! Fantastic news!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.