Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dirty Frank's Hog Dog Palace

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Dirty Frank's Hog Dog Palace

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 783 total)
  • Author

Mister Shifter
    Participant

CU Meet Up? :)

patient_zero
    Participant

A curious view in Dirty Frank’s, last Saturday night as I left work. Chairs were brought in during the day.

JonMyers
    Participant

Just saw a lizless tweet that they passed the health inspection. Seems like they’re getting really close.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

heresthecasey
    Participant

I cant wait for this place to open. the food looks like its going to be great and im in love with those hours (’til 2am everyday downtown)!!

Congrats to Liz on her appointment to the downtown commission as well!

honavery

This looks amazing.

Columbusite

I’m gonna plunk down a decent amount of dough here, provided I can squeeze my way in. Anyone else notice that for the first week she’s going open the place at 4:00PM, Downtown, and we’re talking Columbus. Liz has some moxy! If only more new entrepreneurs were so daring, while offering a great product too, of course, Downtown would be a much more interesting place after five. Although, there’s already a small amount of things if you know where to look.

gramarye
    Participant

Blazing the trail is always harder than following the trailblazer. There may already be a few things open downtown late nights, but I certainly can’t name them, and certainly none that look to be in this league. Hopefully this not only does well but starts enticing other establishments already down there into extending their hours as well, and luring new establishments into the neighborhood as well. However, that might yet be raising expectations a little high for one restaurant, however much buzz it’s generating. Just be happy with some good eats. The rest will follow.

Stewz
    Participant

I can’t wait! Old Style, Oberon on Draft and I can’t wait for the Rick Astley! Sweet Tea vodka and Lemonade is awesome!

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I can’t wait for this place also! but Old Style is really nasty heh.

groundrules
    Participant

“The Classy Lady”. oh man. awesome.

futureman
    Participant

Dirty Franks is one of the main reasons why I joined Twitter so I could follow them. It seems like everything could have possibly gone wrong with inspections did in the last year. I’m crossing my fingers for opening this week!

blammo
    Participant

Mmm…7 soft drink options and 4 of them are:

RC Cola
    Dr. Pepper
    Ginger Ale
    Red Pop

I love it! Believe it or not, this is important stuff. Not to mention the marvelously low-rent canned beer selections. I may actually start liking hot dogs.

oh, and Ride the Lightning/Highway to Hell/Reign In Blood drinks are all winners. weiners.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I want cans of black label, I want $3 whiskey and orange soda (god bless you liz for having $3 whiskey cocktails here and at tippy top), and I want 72 zillion hot dogs. I can’t wait. Can I just keep a cot there and move in?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Speaking of whiskey, did well at Tip Top used to be Bulleit? I went last friday and it was not?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 783 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION