Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping Events & Deals

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dine Originals Gift Certificates On Sale - 10/22 in the PM

Home Forums Events Shopping Events & Deals Dine Originals Gift Certificates On Sale – 10/22 in the PM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

To change things up a bit, and get the gift cards into some new hands, the next Dine Originals quarterly GC release is going to happen this Thursday (the 22nd) sometime between 7pm and 8pm.

http://www.dineoriginalscolumbus.com

Normally, the early bird gets the worm on these, and they sell out fast. Keep your eyes peeled for the later release on Thursday if you’re interested in grabbing some 30% off cards.

And if you’re on on the email newsletter, there’s going to be a drawing on Nov 8th for a $1000 gift card giveaway. Sign up on the list if you’re not already on it.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Bump! Reminder! Tonight! 7pm! ;)

roy
    Participant

30% off at your favorite restaurants, check it out!

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

I got some to Pistacia Vera. YUM!

hungrywoolf
    Participant

Anne wrote >>
    I got some to Pistacia Vera. YUM!

Thanks to your facebook status I did too! Also cafe corner.

hungrywoolf
    Participant

I was going to check and see if there was anything left this morning but their website doesn’t seem to be working.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Yeah, seems like there was a server issue this morning. Site is loading ok now though. ;)

DavidF
    Participant

Dine Originals was having server issues? Anyone else see a bad pun in there?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Shopping Events & Deals’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE