Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Cowtown Pizza Relocated - New zpizza Opening

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Cowtown Pizza Relocated – New zpizza Opening

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

wpcc88
    Participant

I walked by today and I found this notice at Cowtown’s door. They’re moving!

I hope they get their finances together or they will not be moving anywhere.. just saying

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I like Cowtown pizza but last time I ordered delivery it took 2 hours to get my pizza. And that was only after calling twice asking where it was. The guy who answered the phone said it was just him and one driver working and he was sorry but that’s how the owner wants it. This was a sunday evening….

guess that might speak to the finance problems.

FunkBrothers
    Participant

So I just checked their website this evening and it now appears they have moved to 1420 Presidential Dr which is located in the Heritage Apartments complex.

Isn’t that the same address and location as Bono Pizza?

futureman
    Participant

Cowtown Pizza is being replaced by Z Pizza, according to the carryout next door.

spfld_expat
    spfld_expat
    Participant

Maybe a dumb question, but does Z Pizza have any connection to Z Cucina across the street? Coincidence?

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Just a coincidence.

ZPizza is a chain based out of California. Z Cucina is a locally owned restaurant, I believe.

LolaB
    Participant

I’m sure the quality won’t be the same. I read that he is no longer with that cute co-owner. It’s now just the same owner of the Savellis (?) pizza that used to be there. That pizza was crap and if I recall it didn’t last long. Sad.

ricospaz
    Participant

I heard they have gluten free pizza. I also heard it’s crappy pizza too.

zp945
    Participant

@ricospaz I’m sorry if you heard that we have crappy pizza, but I invite you to at least check us out and decide for yourself when we open in a couple of weeks. We are excited to be a part of Grandview and hope to change your mind!

News
    Participant

Cowtown Pizza seeks greener pastures in new space
    By GARY SEMAN JR.
    Wednesday August 13, 2014 11:28 AM

After closing for a brief time to move a short distance to the northwest, Cowtown Pizza is back in business. But it didn’t come without its share of curiosity — and even irritation — from hungry fans. A Facebook campaign even demanded to know: What the heck happened?

READ MORE: http://www.thisweeknews.com/content/stories/2014/08/14/tabletalk.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, I was wondering if Bono is staying.
    Can there be a saturation point for pizzarias (or breweries)?

News
    Participant

zpizza Opening Fourth Store on Grandview Avenue
    August 25, 2014 7:48 am – Ayana Wilson

When California-based zpizza launched in Columbus six years ago, it was met with enthusiasm and gratitude. Their approach to pizza-making – using less-processed, fresher ingredients, like hormone and preservative-free meats and cheeses, and orgainc flour – was bold, refreshing, and essential.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/zpizza-opening-fourth-store-aw1

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: